Thursday, October 16, 2008

Well Checks and Snow Day

Ryker and Gage both had their well checks yesterday.   Ryker is 33lbs (65%) and 38in (70%).  Gage is 21lbs and 7oz (70%) and 30in (95%).  I can't believe how fast they are growing up.  It's still weird to think that I have a three year old.   Gage learned to crawl last month, and now he is going nonstop just like Ryker.



On Sunday, Abe and Ryker went out back and built snowmen after church.  They had a lot of fun.  Abe used mud for the smaller snowman's eyes and mouth.  It looked really good until it started to melt then it looked a bit freaky.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I cannot believe all that snow already! Crazy!

Juli said...

What?! Snow?! We're still running around without shoes. It looks like fun.

Jen Hanson said...

Those are the cutest snowman I've ever seen. My kids loved the snow too. It's to bad it was here and gone so fast!

Ashley said...

Hey Lis! So all of my other appointments cancelled on that Sat and you are the only one so far. There are two others that are thinking about it and checking schedules but I wanted to see if you still want to keep the 3pm time or if you would like to move it up earlier. I am fine with what ever works for you but I wanted to make sure you had the option first! Let me know. YOu can email me @ hawkeye_photo@yahoo.com

Later!
Ashley