Tuesday, October 14, 2008

High School Tag

1. Did you date people from your high school:  Not really.  I didn't really start dating until college.

2. What kind of car did you drive? :  Me and Lance shared a 1988 Toyota Tercel which we all called "The Tuna Can"

3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?:  I sure there are some, but I probably blocked them out so I can't think of one.

4. Were you a party animal?  I wouldn't consider myself a party animal, but I did have a lot of fun doing some crazy/stupid stuff.

5. Were you considered a flirt?:  No.  I let all my friends, who were all much prettier than me, do all the flirting.  

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?:  No.  Although I haven't played in years, I think I can still play the piano.

7. Were you a nerd?  I got good grades, but I don't think I was a nerd.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? :  Yes, basketball and soccer and I loved it.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? :  No.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? :  Yes.  You had to know the fight song if you played sports.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? :  Mrs. Barney and Mr. Shaw because those are the only teachers that I can remeber their names.

12. Where did you sit during lunch?   Usually Krystal's house or some fast food place. I never ate at school.

13. School Mascot?: Davis Darts.

14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?:  Junior year I went with Greg Bull and Senior year  I went with Daniel Vettori.  Both were  a lot of fun.

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? : I don't think I would.  I loved high school and I had so much fun, but life just gets so much better after high school.  When I was in high school I thought this is the best time of my life, but now I have such a better perspective.  Being a wife and mom is the best. I'm  so happy where I'm at right now.  Plus, I look at high school kids now and think they look so immature  and annoying.  It's hard to think that I was once like that.

16. What do you remember most about graduation?:  That is was very boring.  That night was fun though.  I went to the senior all-night party and then went to the football field and watched the sun come up.

17. Where did you go senior skip day?:   Not really sure what that was.  I had plently of sluff days.

18. Have you gained weight since then?:   Sadly, yes but I'm not saying how much.  I blame my kids.

19. Who was your prom date?: Both years I got asked like the week before, but I had fun both times.  Junior year I went with Erik Siguenza and Senior year I went with Tiffer Higgs.

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?:   I'll probably go if we have one.

21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?:   Don't care what others think of you. Have more confidence.  Be more outgoing.

22. I tag...  Nikki, Shannon, Karissa, Elysia, and Ashley.

1 comment:

Juli said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun playing sports in high school. What exactly is a dart? I'm trying to picture a guy running around in a costume. . .