Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Boo at the Zoo & Gardner Village


Last week I took my kids to go see the witches at Gardener Village. I've heard so much about it, but had never been. It is such a cute little place. Ryker liked the witches and loved the petting zoo. Then on Saturday Abe and I took the kids to Boo at the Zoo. All the kids were dressed in their Halloween costumes and they could go trick-or-treating. However, it was crazy busy and after waiting in a few really long lines for one piece of candy we decided to bag the trick-or-treating and just go see all the animals. The animals were all very active which was really fun to watch. We watched the tiger growl and pace back and forth for a really long time. We had a great time until Gage started to throw up (luckily we'd already been there for four hours), so then we called it a day and went home.

Ryker and his cousin Lydia

Ryker was running across the bridge and he suddenly saw a goat that was on the bridge. I can't believe I caught his surprised reaction. It was really funny.

Ryker and his cousin Tate in their Spiderman costums



2 comments:

Bryndie said...

Call next time you are up this way. We would have met you at Gardner Village, Burklie loves it there. It is so cute this time of year.

Taylor Family said...

I love Gardner Village. Let's plan a play group there sometime. Ryker looks cute in his Spiderman costume. I love it.