Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Barbados

Well, it's probably about time I posted some pictures of our amazing trip to Barbados.  Abe and I went with my sister, Natalie, and her husband Jason.   We did a catamaran excersion, zip-lined, snorkeled with turtles, surfed and watched a surfing competition, kayaked, shopped, played in the waves, swam in a cave, and layed out on the most beautifu
l beaches in the world.  We had so much fun!! Thanks to everyone who watched our kids while we were gone.  Sorry there's a lot of pictures, it was hard to narrow it down.

Us with one of our zip-line tour guides

Abe doing a flip off a cliff. 
Abe getting ready to surf

There were some beautiful sunsets.
We rented this little go-cart they called a car the last three days.  It was really fun to ride in and go wherever we wanted.  We drove around the whole island in one day.  Abe did a great job driving on the left side of the road.
Abe climbing a palm tree
This turtle got so close I was able to pet it.
This is a really pretty beach called Bottom Bay.  I seriously got beat up by the waves here.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Dang that is pretty! Can we come next time? When is anyone else in your family going to start blogging??

Taylor Family said...

Finally some pictures. I love the picture of you and Abe in the sunset. You are looking mighty skinny!

Cameron and Shannon said...

Ok so I don't know why it's taken me so long to find your blog. I am so jealous of your trip...it looks like you had an amazing time. Wow, maybe someday....when I'm forty. :(

Juli said...

Isn't that where they have those swimming iguanas? I want to go.