Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa's Coming


I love this time of year, even more so now that Ryker really understands Santa. We went to the mall to see him and Ryker told him everything that he wanted for Christmas, and even what he thought Gage wanted. I was a sucker and bought the really expensive picture they took. You can't see it very well because I don't know how to scan pictures yet so I took a picture of the picture. I love that Ryker is trying to be a really good boy so that Santa comes to our house, and whenever he's not I can tell him "you better be a good boy so Santa will come." It works every time. I only wish I would have thought about this great tactic earlier in the year.

Gage is getting close to walking. Here's Ryker trying to help him.

3 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Hey Lisa,

Now I have your blog in our list. Such a good way to keep in touch! Cute boys by the way. You have 7 more days for the Santa thing to work...enjoy it. Merry Christmas!

Amateur Steph said...

Cute pics! I love the one of Ryker helping Gage.

Anthony and Kristie said...

Cute pictures, I can't believe Gage sat on Santa's lap so well.