Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well, it's been a crazy few days, but we had a great Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve we went to the Kearl family party at Abe's Aunt's house, and on Christmas we went to my parent's house. Then on Friday we were at Abe's mom's Christmas party and on Saturday we were at Abe's Dad's Christmas party. I love getting together with family, but by Sunday I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was stay home and sleep but instead I got to go to work all night. So I'm still recovering and and now packing so we can go to St. George for a few days. Both Abe and Ryker got motorcycles this year so we thought we better go somewhere warm to try them out. We knew Gage wouldn't care about presents this year so we just got him a couple books and some clothes. My big presents were a new laptop, a wheat grinder, and a shop vac. We sure were blessed this year.


Silly Lance wanted to pose like this with my grandparents. I'm pretty sure we have a picture like this when we were babies.




Abe testing out his new trials bike. Abe has wanted one of these so bad since we were dating. He even bought my wedding ring with the money he had saved for one.


Yea, I finally got a shop vac.


Ryker was so excited to get a motorcycle this year. He is so dang cute riding it.


Gage is starting so take a some steps on his own.


Ryker and some of his cousins waiting to open their presents.


Ryker and his very cute cousin Brighton.


For Abe's Dad's party we went sledding, and then went back to his house for food and more presents.

6 comments:

Taylor Family said...

So cool. I can't believe Ryker got a motorcyle for Christmas. I miss seeing you. Hopefully I can get back to working out this next week.

Amateur Steph said...

Abe got a trials bike? Mike will be so excited. Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Bryndie said...

How fun, new motorcycles! I love that your boys are "ALL BOY"! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Tiffanie said...

Fun Christmas! We too get a big exhausted with all the family parties. Still had a great time. Spoiled as usual. Take care.

Anthony and Kristie said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I love the picture of you and Lance with Grandma and Grandpa.

Mechelle said...

Love the motorcylcles! Looks like Christmas was great for you guys this year!