Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm a Big Boy Now!



I can't believe how fast Ryker is growing up. This week was a big one for him. On Monday my sister in-law, Crystal, came over and did potty training in a day with him. He caught on so fast and has done really well all week. He's even waking up dry in the mornings. YEA!! I'm so glad I only have one kid in diapers now. Thank you so much Crystal! Then today Abe taught him how to ride a bike with no training wheels. I was blown away that he could do it. He just loves riding his bike!

5 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Way to go Ryker. Cade just got a new bike so you guys will have to ride your bikes together.

Unknown said...

Lisa-
I saw your blog on Nikki's and thought I would say HELLO!( I promise I am not stalking you). Your family is super cute and I wish you could send your potty training skills my way(I need all the help I can get). Anyways it was good to see a friend from the past! Take Care
Macey(Cook) Tietjens

Bryndie said...

Doesn't surprise me that he catches on so fast! GO Ryker GO!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Go Ryker, riding a bike takes some skill. I am glad you had a positive potty training experience.

Jamie Lynn said...

Wow! Good for him - and for you!