Friday, August 15, 2008

East Canyon

For a week every summer (and winter) we stay at East Canyon in a condo with my family. It's always so much fun! We go swimming every day. We also had a tennis and mini golf tournament. I forgot how bad I was at tennis, but Abe and I almost won the mini golf tournament. Ryker had so much fun playing with his cousins all day. Thanks Mom and Dad for all the fun memories.


Gage, Bowen, and Bryson

My beautiful sister, Natalie, and her son Bowen

Bryson, Tate, and Ryker

Brooklyn, Bailey, Collin, Tate, Bridger, and Ryker watching a movie

Abe doing some cool tricks on his bike

Ryker was a pro at mini golf

Ryker at the water fountains. I was so proud that he finally told me he wanted to go play in the water so I could get a swim suit on him. The previous two days he got soaking wet with his regular clothes on.

Ryker jumping into the pool all by himself

3 comments:

Bryndie said...

What a fun vacation. That is great you guys keep that family tradition. That Ryker has no fear. I have a feeling he will be quite the athletic one.

Ashley said...

I love the shot of all the kids in a row watching a movie! They are all such cute kids I bet the grandparents cannot get enough of them.

Anthony and Kristie said...

Looks like fun. What a cute family you have. It was so good to see you while I was in Utah.