Monday, July 14, 2008

Lake Powell

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of our trip we took to Lake Powell at the end of June. I have to say Lake Powell is always my favorite vacation of the year. I've gone at least once a year since I was 5 years old and every year we have such a blast, and this year was no exception. We had 16 adults and 15 kids (9 of which were under the age of 5) on one houseboat. We had so much fun hanging out, swimming, tubing, hiking, jet skiing, playing games and of course watching a movie every night on the roof with Todd's blowup bigscreen and projector. Ryker loved being with his cousins and playing in the sand and water all day, and I couldn't have asked for a better baby than Gage. He was so good the whole time! Doesn't he look like such a stud in his sunglasses.

This year Ryker learned how to waterski. He was a little scared at first, but he did so good! Pretty cool to say he learned to ski when he was still in diapers.

Here's a picture of most the kids that came. Starting from the left: Bailey, Hunter, Ryker, Bridger, Collin, Justin, Sam, Alli, Brooklyn, Colton and Ashlynd.

Abe and Gage going for a ride in my brother's paddle boat.

4 comments:

Bryndie said...

I can't believe all those kids. That is crazy to me, probably cause Burklie is the only child on either sides. Loving the sunglasses on Gage, pretty good he will keep them on. Way to go Ryker, you stud!

Send me an email of days and times you have free next week. I want to get all the girls together. We can meet at my moms or something.

Jen Hanson said...

I am so glad you found my blog. Your boys are so cute! Okay so what's the recipe for making boys cause I need it! I think that's so funny that your little guy learned how to ski on the same type of ski. He is so cute!

Ashley said...

I am so envious I think Lake Powell is one of the things I miss the most about living by Utah.

I would love to take pictures of your cute babies! When I come back to Utah I am going to set some time aside to schedule some appointments so I will definitely let you know!

Taylor Family said...

That is the coolest thing ever. Way to go Ryker! I wonder is I could get Cade to do that. We need to have a date night. Clint is always up for the flow rider so lets plan it.