Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Cute Little Boys


I got Gage's 4month pictures taken at Target (can't beat $4 sheets). However, I haven't mastered scanning pictures onto the computer so these are a little blurry because they are pictures of a picture.
Gage is just learning to sit up by himself, but can only stay up a few seconds before falling. His new accomplishments are rolling from his tummy to his back and eating cereal.

This little stud only plays with his lawn mower if Abe or I am mowing the lawn. Same goes with his toy vacuum.
Ryker loves taking pictures with my camera. He wanted to take a picture of me so I took this picture of the two of us and managed not to cut either of our heads off, pretty good right!

6 comments:

Bryndie said...

So cute! I think Gage looks more like you, and Ryker like Abe, but I usually way off. I can't believe he is already 4 months. We really need to get together with the kids. What about the park next week if it is warm.

Karissa said...

Lisa!! So good to hear from you, your family is adorable! I am excited to be blog buddies so I can see what you're up to....

Mechelle said...

Lisa- Hey what is up- your family is so cute! I love finding and seeing what everyone is up to! I hope that I hear from you!

Taylor Family said...

I put a hat on Cade today and he said hey look I am Ryker. I swear they could be twins.

Ashley said...

Lisa!!! I didn't even know you had a blog until I was bumming around through Bryndie's friends list! WOOT I am so happy to see your cute family and your cute boys!!!! Hope all is well.

Ash

Ashley said...

He told me that once that he knew you and your brother. He said he liked you but didn't get along with your brother very well in Junior high.....lol! Funny how things are so different now that we are older.