Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Camping











OK it's about time for another blog. Two weekends ago my family went camping down at San Rafael Swell. We had such a great time! The first day was pretty cold and windy, but the rest of the time was perfect weather. We took our little Suzuki Samurai and went on some really fun trails. We also did some neat hikes and of course went to Goblin Valley State Park. I think my favorite part about camping is sitting around the camp fire each night and listening to all my brothers, and their friend's, funny stories. And it's always entertaining to watch Abe jump the fire with his bike, or dive over it, or jump in it, or........(I know he's crazy). By the end of the trip I don't think any of us, especially Ryker, have ever been so dirty, but it was still worth it. Ryker had so much fun playing with his cousins and getting to be outside all day even though we let his poor little face get blistered by the sun. For some reason we like to put the sunscreen on after he's already burned. The next day he woke up with a swollen face, I couldn't stop laughing at him. Sorry bud. I'm sure he didn't care, he's still asking if we can go camping again.

2 comments:

Bryndie said...

You are brave going camping with the little one. It looked like a good time. I love Rykers face with solid dirt. What a boy! Lets get together soon!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Looks like a blast. Abe is crazy, I hope you have a life insurance policy on that man. I love that I can keep updated with your life now. We are coming to Utah for the whole month of July, we will have to get together this summer.