Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter



What a great Easter we had. Abe was doing some serious jeeping in Moab all weekend so I had the boys. Saturday we went to my sister Natalie's house and did an Easter egg hunt. My awesome mom even did an Easter egg hunt for the adults and she organized games for the kids. It was a lot of fun. Here is a picture of Ryker and his cousins and then a picture of Ryker holding Gage. Then that evening we went to my in-laws and had another Easter egg hunt. Ryker had such a blast!

4 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

Lisa, welcome to the blogging world. I am so excited to be able to keep up with your life. I have been meaning to email you for a long time we got Gage's birth announcement it is so cute. He is very handsome.

Bryndie said...

Looks good Lis, I am so glad you finally got a blog going. I think it is a great way to stay in touch and a good way to journal your life.

The Wangsgard's said...

Hey Lisa,
This is Melanie (Stratford) It was fun to see your cute boys on Tuesday. Is it okay if I add your blog address to mine? We'll have to get all the girls together regular basis. It was fun to catch up.

The Trav Gurney Fam said...

Hey Lisa, Its Brittany Fowler. How are you? I just wanted to say Hi. YOur boys are so cute. I can't believe you have two boys and I have two girls. Maybe we could trade. I hope things are good and I'm glad your blogging so we can keep in touch. Check mine out. I'm new at this too so it kind of sucks. But oh well, it will get better.