Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryker!

I can't believe Ryker is four years old today. Ryker is seriously the coolest kid ever. Here's a few of the many things I love about him:
-He talks nonstop to anyone who will listen.
-He makes friends everywhere we go.
-He makes me laugh hard every single day.
-He's so sweet! I trained Ryker (and I encourage all of you to do this with your children) to tell me I'm pretty and skinny when he was little and he still tells me those things along with "Your the best mom in the whole world." I haven't told him to tell me these things in a really long time, but he still does and most of the time it's out of the blue.
-He's the best big brother to Gage.
-He's not afraid to try new things.
-He is such a happy and excited person almost always.

We love you so much Ryker!!


One day old


First birthday


Two years old


Three years old


Four years old

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow was it really a year ago we did those pictures...what a cute boy!! Happy birthday.

Tiffanie said...

Kids are great! Happy Birthday Ryker.

Bryndie said...

He is such a cute boy Lis! 4 already, that is crazy!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Ryker. I love you trained him to tell you that you are pretty and skinny. Parker is only 3 but I think if I say it enough I can convince him I am these things. You crack me up.