Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Funny Ryker


I need to write down some of the funny things Ryker has been saying lately because I know I'll forget if I don't. Every day this kid cracks me up. Here's just a few of the things he's been saying.
-Ryker has had an imaginary friend named Bo for about six months. Bo comes with us wherever we go and sleeps with him every night. Lately he has had another imaginary friend who he says is his little sister. I asked what her name was and he said "Luke Skywalker."
-Ryker says "Oh my cow!" all the time. I'm pretty sure its a combination of "Oh my gosh" and "Holy cow."
-Today Ryker brought me one of my hair claws and asked, "Is this a hair shark?"
-I love listening to him pray. Every time I have to try not to laugh. He says the funniest stuff each time. When praying over dinner he thinks to bless not only the food, but the drinks, table, and plates as well.
-There's a man in our ward who has gray hair and a gray beard and was sitting on the stand because he's in the choir. Ryker looked at him and asked me, "Is that Heavenly Father?" Me and Abe just started cracking up.
Thanks for making me laugh every day Ryker. I love ya!!

5 comments:

Bryndie said...

That is the cutest face ever! I am still laughing over Luke Skywalker, that is too funny!

Anthony and Kristie said...

How funny, my favorite is the Heavenly Father comment. Kids sure are a handful, but they can almost always crack me up.

Tiffanie said...

Keep writing them down...I had to start too. We parents do tend to forget...

The Trav Gurney Fam said...

Thanks for remembering my birthday. You are so sweet. I can't believe we are so old. Time has flown by. I can still remember hanging out and playing in grade school. we need to get together for real.

The Mom said...

Hey Lisa!
I didn't know you had a blog! Yes, I would love for you to come and get what you want. There are a few kid skiis (skis?) left. My phone number is 450-5351. And yes, I'm still playing soccer. We needs subs every once in awhile. I'll give you a call when we do for sure.

Jenni