Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Gage!

Gage turned one years old on Sunday. I can't believe how fast this past year went by. Gage is now 31 inches tall (90%), weighs 22lbs and 7oz (50%), has four teeth (two up top and two on bottom), crawls everywhere, sits in a forward facing car seat, eats like a horse, adores his big brother, and loves to snuggle. Ryker would NEVER snuggle as a baby so I especially love this. Happy Birthday Gage, we love you!

I made a red velvet cake for Gage destroy. He loves to eat, and was perfectly happy to sit and eat that cake for a very long time.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow has it been that long since I took his pictures already! Happy birthday!!!!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Happy Birthday Gage.

Unknown said...

Isn't it SO crazy how big they get in the first year! I cannot believe how fast they grow up...Happy Birtday Gage!

Mindy said...

What a cutie. I love snugly babies too. I hope mine doesn't grow out of it any time soon.