Friday, November 14, 2008

Flying Monkey


Most people get a little freaked out when they see how high Abe throws kids up in the air. I, on the other hand, usually tell him to wait so I can go get the camera. Then the kids usually line up so they can be thrown really high. This our little flying monkey on Halloween. Gage doesn't love flying yet like Ryker, but we're working on it. Abe is the funnest Dad and uncle. I don't know anyone who likes to play as hard as Abe does, and yet be such a hard worker.

6 comments:

Amateur Steph said...

At first I thought that was a toy or something! That is a fun picture.

Ashley said...

You just have a lot more trust in him then I do hehe!!! I will be in touch with you probably at the end of next week I think for photos and your address!!

Bryndie said...

Ohhh my gosh that is high. People used to get mad at Mark for throwing Burklie high. That picture is great!

Mindy said...

Wow, I'd been one of those people freaking out. It is a great picture though--what a cute little flying monkey.

Taylor Family said...

What a cool picture. Abe does look like a fun Dad!

Troy said...

Did your monkey ever come down... What a cool picture.... Abe, please stay away from my children... Lisa we love your blog.... You have some great pictures...